RFA Olcades 1918-1952
Built as British Beacon. Acquired by Admiralty 1918. Commercial freighting service until 1936, when renamed Olcades. Freighting for DoS until 1942, when following shaft trouble she became a hulk at Bombay. Repaired in 1943, she joined the replenishment group of Eastern Fleet, becoming jetty and pumping station at Woodlands in 1946, vice Ruthenia. Sold to breakers, having suffered a serious fire at Singapore in 1952. She left Singapore in tow of the tug Englishman on 29 October 1952 and arrived at Blyth on 18 April 1953 to be broken up, having stranded at Bacton, Norfolk on 31 January.