RFA Antic 1956 - 1969
Class Assurance Pennant W 141 Built by Cochrane & Sons Shipbuilders Ltd. (Selby, U.K.)
Commissioned 28 Jun 1943
(Former name Ant, renamed Antic in 1942 before being launched). Manned by a civilian crew from the Netherlands from June 1943 until 1945. 1946 Transferred to UK Ministry of Transport, managed by J.D. McLaren & Co. ON 169288, c/s MWDW. 26-1-1948 Transferred to Royal Navy as tender to HMS Excellent. 1956 Transferred to CD Portsmouth on RFA conditions. 1959 Transferred to Portland. 1959 Transferred to Rosyth 12-11-1969 Sold for scrap to Hughes Bolckow Shipbreaking Co Ltd, Blyth. 14-11-1969 Towed to Blyth by tug Ironsider.